Do things seem to be running a bit slow? Still, running slow after you replace the batteries? Why waste time inserting and removing battery after battery when you can just test it.
Digital Best Universal Battery Tester for BT-168 AA/AAA/C/D/9V/1.5V Batteries
Maybe it’s not your batteries at all. With this tester, you can make sure of that. Test the voltage of AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, and even mini cell batteries.
The voltage range on the back of the tester will help you determine the quality range of Good, Low Power, or Replace.
Save some money on all those batteries you’ve been buying recently and now test them first! If they’re still good, not only are you saving money on those batteries, you’re also
saving the environment by not throwing away something good. So be kind to your wallet and to nature and pick up this compact tester today!
- Universal Button Battery Checker Tester AA AAA C D 9V
- Don’t for Guess Which Batteries to Keep and Which to throw Away,
- Place your battery between the two points of the battery tester,
- and the easy-to-read display will tell you instantly whether you have a dud,
- or if you can eke out another few minutes of battery life.
Lightweight and Convenient
Size: 6.1cm * 11cm* 2.5cm (2.4 inches * 4.3 inches * 1 inches)
Check the power level of all 1.5V, 9V and 1.5V miniature cells
Easy to read, color-coded digital meter indicates power level
- Tests 1.5V miniature cells
- Three results: red=replace, yellow=low power, green=good
- If the needle does not move, check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
AAA,for HP16, MN2400, R03
AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3
C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2
D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20,UM1
9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
The following is For your reference:
Battery Size: 1.2V | 1.5V | 9V
Good: Over 1.25V | 1.5V ~ 1.28V | 9V ~ 7.8V.
Low Power: 1.25~0.9V | 1.27V ~ 1.15V | 7.7V ~ 6V
Replace: Below 0.9V | Below 1.15V | Below 6V.
This best battery tester under load is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
Item size: 110*59*25mm
Net weight: 51g
Note: AAA battery not included
1 x Portable Universal Best Battery Tester for Small Batteries
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.