• Once in the shower or bath, apply to wet skin in a circular motion, paying special attention to dry, rough areas.
• Rinse with water, pat dry and finish with Little Moon Essentials hand & body lotion.
• Use caution as the oils can make the shower and bath surfaces slippery.
• Brightening and energizing.
• Eliminates unwanted skin cells on the surface, leaving skin soft and glowing.
• Perfect shaving primer and after-shaving exfoliant.
Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind, and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free, planet-friendly, and hand made by our team in the USA. Our mission is to provide natural remedies that will improve your physical and emotional well-being, so you can feel your best every day.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Shine on, sugar is a great little scrub! It has a wonderful texture that's hearty and on the "dry" side (the way I like it). It's made from unrefined cane sugar with larger, uneven granules than standard refined table sugar. It exhibits body, unlike some scrubs that are too moist and nondescript when you open the container. I appreciate that this is made from 100% natural ingredients and is cruelty-free. I would definitely order this again. I'm a fan!
This has a very pleasant scent and works quite well at exfoliating and moisturizing your skin. I think the scent is a bit on the stronger side but it's pleasant and is more like something you'd smell in a spa for relaxation. It's a small tin so use sparingly. A little goes a long way. You will enjoy this little luxury very much. It's a great value as well as a fun thing to use or gift to a friend.
I LOVE this sugar exfoliant. Opening up the jar, I wasn't sure of it. Sugar exfoliants usually have a layer of oil on top of them. I am not crazy about all that oil, but this is what I was expecting. Try it!!
I love this. It looks like something you might get from a Farmers market or local beauty boutique - it has a very handmade feel, in a good way! Perfect size for travel which is important to me as I am on planes weekly; this is a great scrub that smells lovely. I will buy it again!
This stuff is great! Love the ingredients and the coarseness of the sugar. The lemongrass scent is lovely, not too strong, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, the formula isn't flawless and I wish the size would be bigger.
Although this exfoliant is tiny it works amazing! The smell alone will make you think of days at the beach! I love the scrub you get and then when you wash it off your skin is so soft! In a few weeks I am going on a trip to the beach with friends, this is going with me to share!
I am the exfoliate queen and this is possibly the best exfoliate I ever seen. The scrub is dry and coarse. Perfect for stubborn ingrown hair in the bikini area. My skin was very smooth afterwards and this product is my go to!